2009年7月3日金曜日

Travel

Next week, my friend and I are going to visit Prague, a world heritage, in Czech Republic for 4 days. Our flight, Jet2, which is a short-haul airline, is taking off from Leed Bradford airport. It is unusual that I am a little bit concerned about the procedure for boarding. I suppose that is simply because my classmate missed her airpcraft at the last Easter break. Her carrier was different from ours, Ryanair but it can happen to me in turn. From her talk, despite her 3 hours' earlier arrival, she was refused to get on the aircraft to Spain since she did not have a Visa stamp on her boarding ticket. She is still disgruntled and does not know the reason in detail. If my memory serves me correctly, mostly Japanese do not need a Visa stamp to travel across the Europe. Actually, I did not have to show a Visa stamp to go to Barcelona, Spain. Umm.. it is not understandable.

After that trip to Prague, I will move to Birmingham from Sheffield. There is little enough time to pack my stuff, a Delonghi heater which an old MBA student gave me and a lots of textbooks about Managemet etc. If someone has interest to buy them, please tell me by email. Probably, I will give you free of charge or at a bargain price. Interestingly, most British students do not use a transportation company. This time I also will follow the custom and hire a car with my friends, Andy and Kaori, who are going to help me make the move. Although my international driver's license is available, largely Andy will drive the car. As long as I am not used to a roundabout, a British cross road, there is no way that I drive a car in this country......

0 件のコメント: