I have just got back to Sheffield from Prague, the capital of Czecho. My friend and I visited there for four days, which were enough to get familiar with the city.
Although I was concerned about the process of the check-in at Leed Bradford airport (see the previous blog below), there was nothing wrong happened and our depature from the England went smoothly.
We stayed a hotel in the outskirts of Prague which was quite easy access from the city centre because of the well-developed public transports. We had only to pay 27 Koruna, equivalent to nealy 150 Japanese Yen, to get a ticket giving us 74 minutes for a ride on a train or a bus. The most of the public appeared to go though a gate without a ticket, while nobody blamed them for cheating
Since the Czecho was unexpectedly chilly especially at night and changeable, I regretted having worn a T-shirt. Though my guidebook says the summer of Prague often has thunders, fortunately we had only drizzle for a short time.
In general, Czecho foods were quite nice, which seemed better than British ones. I ate a deer stew with bread and pickled onions. Despite the high level of alchol consumption, there were not many kinds of alchol in a pub. As I expected, a number of the advertisements of Pilsner Urquell were seen as if the whole city promoted the beer. Although we could not eat delicious sweets for the first two days, on third day we found fairly nice cafe which was a part of Black Madonna, a museum.
Sightseeing spots were relatively near each other. Thus, largely we walked from one place to another. The view of Prague castle from Vltava river was the finest and impressive. We felt even suprised at that sight because we got the place by chance and had not known what we could see from there. We also listened to an opera concert at a church near Charles bridge where Mozart reportedly played an organ.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿